- Pick a room in your house, office, or this could even be your car.
- Pull everything out… everything.
- Make 3 piles:
- Throw Away – stuff that is just junk.
- Give Away – stuff that is not junk but you have not used in the past year.
- Put Away – stuff that you use at least once per year (or more than once, try to get rid of everything you do not ABSOLUTELY use or need).
- Take everything in pile #1 to the garbage.
- Take everything in pile #2 and donate it or take it to a friend or family’s house.
- Take everything in pile #3 and find a spot for it in your newly cleansed space.
One day this weekend try to fast for as long as you can. This means just water (can be with lemon) and herbal teas.
Try one of the following and see how long you can challenge yourself for!
- 12 Hour Fast – Ex. stop eating at 8pm Friday or Saturday night and do not eat again until 8am Saturday or Sunday morning.
- 16 Hour Fast – Ex. stop eating at 8pm Friday or Saturday night and do not eat again until 12pm Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
- 20 Hour Fast – Ex. stop eating at 8pm Friday or Saturday night and do not eat again until 4pm Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
- 24 Hour Fast – Ex. stop eating at 8pm Friday or Saturday night and do not eat again until 8pm Saturday or Sunday evening.
Pick a project that has been on your list for a while and knock it out this weekend.
It could be something like:
- Organizing that messy bookshelf.
- Fixing that squeaky doorknob.
- Getting your oil changed.
- Cleaning off/organizing your computer desktop.
Pick a recipe that sounds delicious but will be a stretch for either your cooking skills or the phase of the cleanse you are on.
- If you never cook or just think you suck at it, try making a gourmet plant-based recipe. Something fancy and decadent (and of course healthy!), or something Instagram-worthy that you will be proud of.
- If you are having trouble going fully plant-based, really go for it full-out this week. If you are rolling with plant-based, try some raw food recipes. Get creative!